RE RE: [vtkusers] Please I need Help

Jonathan Bailleul Jonathan.Bailleul at greyc.ismra.fr
Fri Apr 4 11:29:45 EST 2003

mcsalas at chilesat.net wrote:

> Jonathan, Thank's for you help, but i need handle any polygon such an Actor,
> in other words, for each one polygon i need an actor, because i need make
> a operations under they's. I think maybe make a ActorArray, but i don't know
> how i pass the vertex if the most polygons are distinct.
>
> Regards,
>
> Max

Here is a very good example from VTK that explains how to perform the
whole stuff (even if you might ignore the scalars and just concentrate
onto vertices and polygons - use 'w' to have them appear):
http://www.greyc.ismra.fr/~bailleul/These/GoodPolyExple-Cube.cxx

Good luck! (and good weekend, for me at least)