[vtkusers] about building a 3D model of more than one absolute area in one program

陈卓 cz_lj at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Apr 4 03:21:31 EST 2003

Hi,all vtkusers
I want to realize the function of building a 3D model of more than one absolute area in one program.My How can I do it by using vtkMarchingCubes? My demand is about two aspects: (1) when rendering in window,different areas must be distinguished by different colors;(2)when I write my output file of vertex coordinates,I must have ability to choose the data of which area to be output.