[vtkusers] VTK and c#

Sharbel Dalal sdalal at inter.net.il
Tue Apr 1 16:21:46 EST 2003

Hello,

I am doing a project for university in which ill be using VTK to draw
functions. The project's GUI is done using C# and then C# calls functions
written in a C++ DLL. Does anyone have an idea of how to use a C++ complied
VTK DLL in C# and is that possible? (ive checked the .NET documentation and
such a thing is possible, I just would like to know if anyone has tried it,
or knows for sure that its possible)

Please reply directly to my email for I don't know how to search for a reply
on the newlestter.

sdalal at inter.net.il

id really appreciate and response to my email.

Thanks

Sharbel Dalal