[vtkusers] VTK_Qt by Carsten Kübler

Steffen Oeltze Steffen.Oeltze at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Sat Sep 28 06:40:23 EDT 2002

>hi steffan,
>yes i have been able to run the exemples just fine .... using qt v3.0 ...
>i recompiled the vtk files and recompiled the cylinder example ...
>
>what is your problem ?

I downloaded the "Sources for Vtk4.0 and Qt2.3" from the webpage.
Creating the library
worked fine. Than, I tried to compile the example project. During the
linking step I received
the following error:

--------------------Konfiguration: Cylinder_VTKQT - Win32
Debug--------------------
Kompilierung läuft...
Cylinder_VTKQT.cxx
Linker-Vorgang läuft...
LINK : warning LNK4098: Standardbibliothek "MSVCRTD" steht in Konflikt
mit anderen Bibliotheken; /NODEFAULT:Bibliothek verwenden
vtk_qt.lib(vtkQGLRenderWindowInteractor.obj) : error LNK2001:
Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol "class QApplication *  qApp"
(?qApp@@3PAVQApplication@@A)
vtk_qt.lib(vtkQtOutputWindow.obj) : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes
externes Symbol "class QApplication *  qApp" (?qApp@@3PAVQApplication@@A)
vtk_qt.lib(vtkQGLWindowQT.obj) : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes
externes Symbol "class QApplication *  qApp" (?qApp@@3PAVQApplication@@A)
vtk_qt.lib(vtkQtOutputWindow.obj) : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes
externes Symbol "private: static struct QStringData *
QString::shared_null" (?shared_null at QString@@0PAUQStringData@@A)
Debug/Cylinder_VTKQT.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unaufgeloeste externe
Verweise
Fehler beim Ausführen von link.exe.

Cylinder_VTKQT.exe - 5 Fehler, 1 Warnung(en)

I'm using Windows 2000, Qt2.3.0Non-commercial edition and VTK4.0.
Do you have any idea how to solve this problem ?
If not it would be nice if you could send me your library. I don't know
whether this makes sense but I would give it a try.

Regards,
Steffen