[vtkusers] unexpected signal in libX11.so (vtk+java) please, help

Simon Chatelain simon.chatelain at epfl.ch
Thu Sep 26 11:28:57 EDT 2002

Hello,

I dont receive any response to my question, pèerhaps nobody knows that is
the problem. But if someone can try the code in attachement and tell me if
the behaviour is the same, it will be helpfull for me. Of course if someone
can explain to me how to add vtkRenderer in a visible JFrame under linux,
i'll be the most happy man on earth.

Simon Chatelain