[vtkusers] Mac OSX and VTK 4.0 question

Nathan Smith nsmith5 at gl.umbc.edu
Tue Sep 24 04:30:58 EDT 2002

CMake rocks.. if its not working for you then you need to learn it better.
This isn't rocket science, but I don't think anyone ever claimed that
programming with C++ and dynamic libraries/build trees/etc was easy. Learn
CMake, and it will become your friend. If your running into compilation
problems, its probably not CMake's fault, but the options given to it to
compile and/or the programs its using (g++ for one). Try using the expert
mode in ccmake, and muck around with the options there.

Nate