[vtkusers] Problems building VTK on Mac OSX 10.2.1

Sandor Heman saanti at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 22 11:39:21 EDT 2002

On 9/22/02 17:16, "Patrick Klein" <paklein at sandia.gov> wrote:

> Hi Sandor,
>
> Are you sure you want Carbon not Cocoa? I'm using the Cocoa
> flag with the nightly version of VTK and it builds without a glitch.

Ah :) It was set to Carbon as default so I thought that would probably be
the best choice...But I'll try the Cocoa build...that's what I would prefer
anyway...
Are the openGL parameters correct as I gave them? Eg. Does It use hardware
acceleration if I give the headers/libs as (I'm not really into Max openGL
programming yet...):

//What is the path where the file GL/gl.h can be found
OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Headers

//Where can one of the MesaGL or GL libraries be found
OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libra
ries/libGL.dylib

//Where can one of the MesaGLU or GLU libraries be found
OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libr
aries/libGLU.dylib

Thanks,

Sandor