[vtkusers] bvtkRenderWindow: Problem when I try to install the component

Louis-Jacques Lalonde lalond01 at gel.ulaval.ca
Mon Sep 16 14:34:35 EDT 2002

Hola !

First, thanks all for your answers, I found the component
bvtkRenderWindow.

I use Borland C++ Builder 6 and VTK 4.0.

This is what I did so far :

I removed this line from the code  (//#include "stlhdrs.h").  I don't
think I need that, I was getting errors.

I removed the other lib component in Projet/Edit Option Source like I
read at :
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2001-June/006672.html

When I build it, it tells me I have to add VCL and RTL and apply these
changes for the package to work.  I click on install and this is what I
get.

"Cannot load package bvtkRenderWindowPackage.  It contains Unit
'System", which is also contained in package rtl60"

Anyone has any ideas ?