[vtkusers] Instalation

Nathan Smith nsmith5 at gl.umbc.edu
Mon Sep 16 01:45:27 EDT 2002

I revise my last statement -- it was not entirely true. You also have to
set some environement variables in order for vtk and tcl to communicate
with each other effectively, and for ldconfig to know where some
libraries are. If you need help with any of that, email me and I'll
be glad to tell you what needs to be set.

Nate