[vtkusers] java package problem

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Fri Sep 13 08:53:10 EDT 2002

Here is my opinion on what is going on....

If you have the vtkPanel.java as part of your package then your program wont
work. I suspect that is the case, because from your error message
vtkPanel.setSize (which is a java canvas method) passes thro

But you get error on setSizeInternal (which is a native method). This is
because the native code headers are generated (by vtk) and hence your
package name will not be in the header

And so you will not be able to access any native methods from vtkPanel.  You
either have to regenerate the native code&header or keep the vtkpanel out of
your package. Just import it instead of making it part of your package....

Ps; if you vtkPanel.java is not part of your package could you send me your
code so that I can check.

Regards

Gowri