[vtkusers] Strange bug - visualization with Tk - Linux

Michel COUPRIE coupriem at esiee.fr
Fri Sep 13 01:47:56 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I am running an hp vectra PC box with Linux mandrake installed, and I
got the following behavior when trying Vtk.

The first time (in a session) I am running MaceTk.tcl, everything is
fine. But if I quit the example and launch it again, nothing appears in
the visualization screen ( I still got the sliders, though). More
precisely, the OpenGl windows just displays a snapshot of the background
screen at the place where the windows appears.

On the other hand, the mace.tcl example always work fine!

Any clue?
Thanks in advance,
Michel