[vtkusers] vtkMarchingSquares outputs many 2-point lines

Carl Hetherington lists at carlh.net
Tue Sep 10 14:17:52 EDT 2002

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz wrote:

> Ive never done this... but I think its time for a 'walk on the wild side'
> of vtk, check out vtkStripper...

Yes: vtkStripper is your answer, I think.

Some time ago I was using vtkStripper and found a few minor problems
whereby the results were not quite optimal (it missed a few lines it could
have joined together).  Get in touch if you have similar troubles, as I
have an experimental patch which seems to help.

Cheers

Carl