[vtkusers] problem of writing a JPEG image

Christian Chilan cmchilan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 17:27:15 EDT 2002

I've been able to save images successfully using
vtkWindowToImageFilter and the standard writer
classes.

However, if you have an interactor in the window (to
change the camera position with the mouse), you can
note that the application performance turns really
slow after saving an image.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Christian