[vtkusers] Multidimensional data using itk=>vtk?

Christian Poecher poecher at icom-consulting.de
Fri Sep 6 07:36:53 EDT 2002

Hello Maurice,

although I don't know itk, I heard of a project of our university called
VISTA. It is a merge of VTK and WTK and some selfmade algorithms. It is
still in beta state and you will have to ask if you want to download it,
but it has support for multidim dataset right now or in the near future.
The project's homepage is
http://www.rz.rwth-aachen.de/vr/research/vista/vista.htm

chris

Christian Poecher                      mailto:poecher at icom-consulting.de
ICOM GmbH   					Phone: +49 241 9367-1554
Schloss-Rahe-Str. 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany     Fax  : +49 241 9367-1589