[vtkusers] Re: Best vtk / QT package?

Stefan Bruckner stefan.bruckner at chello.at
Thu Sep 5 16:25:30 EDT 2002

I've examined nearly all of the packages out there, most of them are
pretty outdated. The best and probably most current (VTK 4, QT 3) is
VTK_QT by Carsten Kuebler.

Source is provided in an MS Visual Studio project, but I've managed to
compile it under Linux within minutes without problems.

Download: http://wwwipr.ira.uka.de/~kuebler/vtkqt/index.html

--
Stefan Bruckner