[vtkusers] vtkImageDataToTkPhoto

Blezek, Daniel J (Research) blezek at crd.ge.com
Thu Sep 5 11:15:20 EDT 2002

Hi again,

  I changed the code to handle any vtk datatype and included window level arguments to this function.
Window/Level was added as a performance boost, rather than using a vtkImageCast.  Please see the
examples.

-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, Ph.D.
blezek at crd.ge.com
Visualization and Computer Vision Lab, Imaging Technologies
GE Global Research Center