[vtkusers] Thank you.

Rasmus Reinhold Paulsen rrp at imm.dtu.dk
Wed Sep 4 08:00:53 EDT 2002

Hi Yan.

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, #YAN RI AN# wrote:

> Dear steffen:
> I think if it is something wrong of my vtkPatented header file what I got from Guide CD.
> could you send all the vtkPatented header file to me?
> such as vtkMarchingcubes.h  vtkMarchingContourFilter.h vtkImageMarchingCubes.h....

I (and I believe all others on the vtkusers list) can see that you
struggle
with getting the patented things to work. You are not the first and will
not be the last.
If you want to try a slightly different approach you can find a step by
step guide to install the nightly release of VTK here:

www.imm.dtu.dk/~rrp

(look under manuals)

It is very specific and covers the case where you want to install VTK in a
windows environment with support for C++ and TCL/TK.

Regards and good luck,
Rasmus