[vtkusers] Best way to translate a camera position, while maintaining its frustrum geometry

hgfernan at lsi.usp.br hgfernan at lsi.usp.br
Tue Sep 3 11:06:05 EDT 2002

Hello!

First of all, thanks for the nice VTK software.

Sorry if it's a too basic question, but I could not find it in the VTK docs I
could find.  Besides, I'm still climbing the VTK learning curve.

I would like to translate a camera while keeping its frustrum geometry.  I
would like to navigate inside a solid full of holes, so maybe I would have to
adjust the focal distance.

I guess I can program it in C++, but I'm certain there are better ways to do
this using a good combination of VTK classes.

Regards,
Hilton Fernandes