[vtkusers] How to paste human face photograph onto human face polygonal surface generated with marching cubes

Sedat DOGAN sedatdo at omu.edu.tr
Thu Oct 31 15:42:13 EST 2002

Dear friends,
How can I paste a human face photograph onto a polygonal surface, generated
with marching cubes.
I couldn't solve the problem, by using texture mapping capabilities of vtk.
But now, I want to warp image according to  my polygonal surfaces geometry,
and then I want to assign the warped image to an actor and I want to plan to
orient warped actor on to the polygonal surface. Is it possiblle with vtk,
to warp and image with a polygonal mesh. If possiblle how can I do this?
Thanks in advance.
S. Dogan