[vtkusers] VolumePro1000

Farshid Dehmeshki farshid.dehmeshki at medicsight.com
Thu Oct 31 11:10:21 EST 2002

subject:
** VolumeProMapper.
** Volume Rendering
** Maximum Intensity Value

thank you Lisa for your reply .
I set blending mode to MIP. now I can use Volume Pro board.
but I have these problems could you please tell me what is the problem ?

1. by using VolumeMapper I could set RayCastFunction to mapper for MIP (or compisit)and I had good results, in VolumeProMapper I use "SetBlendingModeToMaximumIntensity" . the result is faster but it is completely deferent ( in fact the result is not correct , in Ct Scan Images it should display maximum intensity  but it display just first and last slice of the image and between these two slice is blank.
2.  VolumeProMapper speeds up  process  time ,but to compare with VolView, that is so slow why?
3.  I have some synthetic data ( binary and small for testing my codes ) but still many times when I try to rotate the object I have this error:
    volume data is too large for viewport.

many thanks in advance
ta farshid

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone
else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify that this email and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.