[vtkusers] changing the position of an actor

Steffen Oeltze Steffen.Oeltze at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Wed Oct 30 11:52:29 EST 2002

Dear VTK-users,

I'm using the vtkImageReslice-class to apply rotation and reflection to a
volume. Before it, I use vtkImageChangeInformation to center the volume.
I would like to place additional actors in the scene, in particular at
certain
points within the volume. However, because of my transformations the
actors do not appear where they are supposed to. How can let my actors
know which transformations have been applied and change their position
and other values according to that ?

Steffen