[vtkusers] How to fly-in and fly-out on volume rendering

Chunyan Jiang jiang at TI.FhG.DE
Tue Oct 29 08:45:02 EST 2002

Dear VTK-Users,
Now I use vtkVolumeRayCastMapper to render a set of images as 3d image. So
the object can be rotated, zoomed and translated. Then I want to perform
fly-in and fly-out the object, just like look through the 3d image in
different directions.
How can I realize it? Which class should I use? It seems that
vtkImageReslice can not work with vtkVolumeRayCastMapper. At least I don't
know how to handel them.
Could any body give me some help? Thank you very much!

Chunyan
Chunyan Jiang, Dipl.-Inform.,
Institut for Telematic
Bahnhofstrasse 30-32, D-54292 Trier, Germany
Phone: (+49) (0)651-97551-34
Fax: (+49) (0)651-97551-12