[vtkusers] vtkImageMapper cuts off images

Steffen Oeltze Steffen.Oeltze at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Mon Oct 28 10:33:33 EST 2002

Dear VTK-users,

I'm using a vtkImageMapper to display slices of 256x256xK and 512x512xK
volumes. I want the slices to fill in the whole render window. Therefore,
I use:

imgMapper->RenderToRectangleOn();

together with:

imgActor->SetPosition(0.0,0.0);
imgActor->SetPosition2(1.0,1.0);

This works fine for my 256x256xK volumes but the slices of the 512x512xK
volumes are cut off. I have to enlarge the render window to see all of the
slice. The same happens (also to my 256x256xK volumes) when I make the render
window significantly smaller than 256x256 (512x512).

Can anybody explain this behaviour ?

Steffen