[vtkusers] Volume Rendering, Need To Display Cursor

Matthew Mendez maxxmad at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 14:32:57 EDT 2002

Thank you to the person who answered my question
earlier, much appreciated.  I realized that my data
set wasn't contiguous and that there were actually 3
data sets.  So, I figured everything out.  Appreciate
your suggestions about VolView, will try that.  Also,
appreciate transfer function suggestions.

Have one more question:

1. How do I get a cursor to display on the screen in
my volume and what is the significancwe of VTKs "world
coordinates."  In other words, how I can I map my
cursor to a desired location once it appears?

Thanks,
Matt Mendez