[vtkusers] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLi nkError: VTKIni t

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Wed Oct 23 07:08:10 EDT 2002

Okay this could be another one of java class path and putting the dlls /sos
in the right place.

This requires a bit more information about your platform, and about your
setup. Where your

*.java files are, where the vtk libraries are etc etc.......

Also this issue has been posted many times in the user group, so it might be
quicker for you if you could

Find all the posting related to this in the archives and try the
suggestions, if nothing works post again with

Details and what you have already tried.

>From my experience this problem requires a few trials and there is no direct
solution one can post.....

Regards

Gowri