[vtkusers] Tcl vtkFloatArray "SetArray" method available?

Scott Stewart sstewart at numeritech.com
Tue Oct 22 13:40:45 EDT 2002

>From the Tcl API, does vtkFloatArray provide access to its "SetArray"
method?  If so, what syntax should I use?

I could not find an example of it in the Examples or Testing directories,
though it seems like a useful call.  However, if I call it, I get the
typical "could not find requested method: SetArray or the method was called
with incorrect arguments."

I want to populate a Float Array as quickly as possible, rather than using a
Tcl loop.

Thanks for any help,

-- Scott Stewart
Numerical Technologies, Inc.