[vtkusers] vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dll(couldn't load this library)

Dharmendra dharmendra at strandgenomics.com
Tue Oct 22 01:10:14 EDT 2002

Hi All,

       I have built vtkNightly from sources.
vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dll doesn't come with binary installables.

but iam unable to load that dll.
this is a small peice of code which loads that dll

import Tkinter

root = Tkinter.Tk()
root.tk.eval('load vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dll')

when i execute this on the command prompt it says

couldn't load library "vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dll": no such process

TclError: couldn't load library "vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dll": this
library or a dependen
  library path.

I dont know what this error means.

I need some help on this.Would be very glad if someone can help me out.

thanks
dharmendra.