[vtkusers] problem compile with volumePro include file

Kevin Tiow Wee TAN K.T.W.TAN at pgr.salford.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 15:14:54 EDT 2002

Hello,
I had NO PROBLME compiling the vtkNightly version with Java wrapping,
but now I would like to compile the vtkNightly version with downloaded
VolumePro support files.

I had done what had given by the VTK web-site and set the CMake to have
VolumePro add-on, such as Setup the inc and lib directory, etc...etc...

I am using Visual Studio 6 to perform the compilation.  The compiler
kept giving me a list of errors about "Ambigous Symbol" on VLIContext,
VLILookupTable in vli.h and as well as VLIContext and VLIVolume in
vtkVolumeProVP1000Mapper.h

Had anyone tried to intergrate the vtkNightly version with the
downloaded VolumePro files?  If so, how do you get around this errors???

Any advice/suggestion to solve the problem would be greatly
appricated...

--
Thanks
Kevin