[vtkusers] "Friends of Volumizer" Meeting at IEEE Visualization, 2002, Boston, MA

Praveen Bhaniramka praveenb at gauri.engr.sgi.com
Mon Oct 21 01:22:58 EDT 2002

                           OpenGL Volumizer
                    "Friends of Volumizer" Meeting
                     IEEE VISUALIZATION 2002, BOSTON, MA
                  Wednesday, Oct. 30th, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
                 The Boston Park Plaza Hotel, Terrace Room

 VTK Users,

 Please join us in Boston, Massachusetts (USA) for the "Friends of
 Volumizer" meeting at the IEEE Visualization 2002 conference!

 We'll be discussing the latest happenings with OpenGL Volumizer and
 giving a sneak preview of version 2.4. We'll also be available after our
 presentations to answer questions and talk in more detail. Be sure to
 stop by and say hello.

 Agenda
 ------
 5:00 Welcome & Introduction
 5:15 Demos
        Volumizer Overview
        OpenGL Volumizer 2.4 Sneak Preview
        Q & A
 6:00 Adjourn

 OpenGL Volumizer in the Conference
 ==================================

 SGI booth
 ---------
 Pick up more information on Volumizer at the SGI booth in the
 Exhibits area, where we will be showing live demos of OpenGL Volumizer.

 Paper Presentation
 Title:  "OpenGL Volumizer: A Toolkit for High Quality Volume Rendering of
          Large Data sets"
 Authors: Praveen Bhaniramka, Yves Demange
 Time:    Monday, 2:30pm - 3:00pm
 Location:IEEE Volume Visualization Symposium

Hope to see you there....

- The OpenGL Volumizer team