[vtkusers] Rendering Cygwin compilation error

Giancarlo Mascetti, Ph.D. gmascetti at infinito.it
Wed Oct 16 03:18:26 EDT 2002

Hello,
         trying to compiling VTK4.0 on cygwin I received some errors
regarding Rendering and OpenGL even if I installed opengl-1.1.0 (from
cygwin setup) therefore building of vtkRendering.dll and
vtkRenderingTCL.dll fails. Which are the values and flag to configure/add
to CMake in order to link correctly to opengl library?
Thanks in advance
Giancarlo Mascetti

Dr. Giancarlo Mascetti, Ph.D.
X-Istituto di Calcolo Scientifico-Institute for Scientific Computing S.r.l.
Business Innovation Center (Bic Liguria)
v. Greto di Cornigliano 6R - 16152 Genova, Italy
tel. 010-6563250 - mob. 335-7787927 - fax. 010-6563400
E-mail: gmascetti at infinito.it