[vtkusers] vtkSpatialRepresentationFilter.SetInput problem

Surajit Nundy nundys at neuro.duke.edu
Fri Oct 11 15:09:26 EDT 2002

Hello,
	I have a strange problem using the
vtkSpatialRepresentationFilter.SetInput method.  When I pass it a
vtkPolyData object in Java (with say vtkConeSource.GetOutput), it works
fine.  However, when i use it in C++, it complains saying it needs a
vtkDataSet object (which seems to be verified in the documentation).  I
can't seem to figure out how to convert a vtkConeSource output (or any
other kind of such object) into vtkDataSet form, is there such a filter?

Thanks,
Surajit Nundy