[vtkusers] Resolution Reduced Dataset.

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Fri Oct 11 09:54:37 EDT 2002

Here's a piece of tcl code...key is vtkImageShrink3D....john

vtkBMPReader reader1
    reader1 SetFilePrefix "P:/VolumeData/2uCT/test/dik"
    reader1 SetDataSpacing 0.44 0.44 0.88
    reader1 SetDataExtent 0 1023 0 1023 1 200
    reader1 SetDataVOI 100 925 100 925 1 200

vtkImageLuminance reader
    reader SetInput [reader1 GetOutput]

vtkImageShrink3D shrink
  shrink SetInput [reader GetOutput]
  shrink SetShrinkFactors 4 4 1
  shrink AveragingOff

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      public.kitware.com
 [24.97.130.19]

From: "#YAN RI AN#" <PS7278514B at ntu.edu.sg>@public.kitware.com on 10/11/2002
09:11 PM ZE8

      "#YAN RI AN#" <PS7278514B at ntu.edu.sg>           To:   "Vtkusers (E-mail)"