[vtkusers] Problem with updating

Nathan Smith nsmith5 at gl.umbc.edu
Thu Oct 10 20:58:09 EDT 2002

Lemme rephrase this because I narrowed down the problem:

I do:
set vtk(glypher) [vtkProgrammableGlyphFilter renderer]
$vtk(glypher) SetGlyphMethod glypherProc

After the data is updated, I checked vtk(glypher) right before any
implicit calls to glypherProc, and it contained the right number of source
points (7). But glypherProc is only called 4 times (the previous number of
source points). So something between the renderwindow and renderer and
glypherProc is not noticing that there is an updated source. Anyone know
where this could lie? Thanks

Nate