[vtkusers] VTK 4.0 with VolumePro support on Linux

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Thu Oct 10 19:53:28 EDT 2002

Thanks a lot - now I know at least that it works.
Even though I have the feeling that on a different computer where we have a
NVidia GForce4 Ti video card  installed
the corresponding sample (with 2D texture, I think)  runs maybe faster !?
The computer with the volumepro board has no hardware OpenGL support (yet).
Would that help ? My understanding was that the VolumePro board works with a
"different scheme" anyway.

Thanks again,
Sebastian