[vtkusers] setViewport lost

Luis Fernando Ruiz Gago luis_fer at inicia.es
Wed Oct 9 12:31:22 EDT 2002

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:15:35 -0400
"Pan, Tony C (Research)" <tpan at crd.ge.com> wrote:

> the function is SetViewport (upper case S).  Maybe that's the problem?

No, that's another method in vtkcoordinate. I need the setViewport in vtkViewport which takes four floats or a four element array.

This is the way I use it:

	ren = vtkRenderer::New();
	ren->setViewport(0.0, 0.0, 0.5, 1.0);

The method is documented in the manpages, into the vtkVieport class. vtkRenderer inherits from it, but even in vtkViewport seems to be missing. I found some similar code samples. So what's wrong with it?

The documentation is here:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/3.2/html/classvtkViewport.html#a18

but the refenced method isn't here:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/3.2/html/vtkViewport_8h-source.html