[vtkusers] VTK40+MacOSX1015+TCL

Gala Wind wind at climate.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 2 09:28:12 EDT 2002

Man, I had the same problem about a week ago. Download the nightly
release of VTK, that builds just fine and does the right thing.

-- Gala

On Tuesday, October 1, 2002, at 02:44 PM, Shibaji Shome wrote:

> Hello,
>      I am trying to get VTK 4.0 installed on a MacG4 running OSX
> 10.1.5, but I am unable to do so. There was a tutorial on
> macdevcenter.com but that wasnt of much help and neither was the vtk
> mailing list archives. I reached the point where I could install cmake
> but things have gown downhill since. If anyone could point me in the
> right direction to go about this, I would really appreciate it.
> Thanks!
> Cheers,
> Shibaji

Gala Wind
(301) 614-6221
wind at climate.gsfc.nasa.gov
Code 913, Climate and Radiation
L-3 Comm/ Emergent East
NASA/GSFC
Greenbelt, MD 20771

   -- There's always a way, you just have to find it.
			( B. Hambly "Children of the Jedi" )