[vtkusers] Vtk pipeline, interaction

Karin Gardström karga314 at student.liu.se
Wed Oct 2 07:47:31 EDT 2002

Hi,

I am trying to build my own interaction technique in my vtk-program. The reason is that I want to use a 6DOF tracker input device instead of the mouse. However I'm having a problem with the vtk pipeline. Now I'm using the AddObserver() function to execute a vtkCommand that updates the input position but then the process never exits the command to continue the pipeline. How should I do to tell the pipeline that the information is continuously updated? As it is now the only frame I can manipulate the position in is the first frame .

Anybody knows how to do this?

Thanks,

Karin