[vtkusers] MSVC++ and wxVTKwindow

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Fri Nov 29 10:27:51 EST 2002

Sorry for the late reply.
I have wxwindows 2.2.7 working with vtk 3.2 .
I am sending you here with the wxvtkwindow.cpp and .h
Just include this in your wxwindows project and I think it should work.
It has been very long time since I did this.
See if this works for you, if not I can try to look in the project and send
you more information

Regards
Gowri