[vtkusers] Update: White image with dri volume rendering

l.a.h.j.d.graaf at tue.nl l.a.h.j.d.graaf at tue.nl
Thu Nov 28 12:23:37 EST 2002

Dear Lisa,

I don't understand why the raycaster uses texture mapping.
I thought ray casting begins at the back of the volume and works its way
up to the front adding intensity depending on the material it 'sees'.

I think I'm using 4.1.1. How can I check that ?

I've tried ImageInteractor.tcl and it works, fast :-)

Regards,

Larry