[vtkusers] Colouring a cell by picking it

Ravish Masti Ravish.Masti at mech.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Nov 26 03:47:07 EST 2002

Hi!

I am new to using VTK and I am using TCL with it for my application.  The actor object in my application is built reading an UnstructuredGridData file. I have a problem related to selectively colouring the cells of an actor.  I would like to colour any cell of my choice by 'picking' it with a cursor.  I  know only to colour (for example using a randomcolorGenerator) all the cells at a time.

Could anybody please suggest me a solution(s).  Thank you.

Ravish