[vtkusers] Tcl and vtkLocal

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon Nov 25 19:00:43 EST 2002

Make sure you have tcl files like the attached ones in your wrapped vtkLocal
directory. I have one called vtkCustom with some filters in and the files
attached work.

Then make sure you have TCLLIBPATH environment variable with the path to
whereever your vtkLocal is. (Actually, it can point to a parent dir, like
vtk does...)

the have "package require vtkCustom" (or local) in each tcl script

JB