[vtkusers] Problem in VTKImageReslicer

cspl affable at hd2.dot.net.in
Sun Nov 24 23:44:54 EST 2002

Hi all,

   I have a problem in vtkImageReslice class. I want to get a slice from a volume after rotating the volume using given rotation angles. I could solve my problem using setResliceTransform function by passing the object of vtkTransform class to it. This works fine. But i want to use SetResliceAxisDirectionCosines function to get the required slice in given angles. How to give parameters to this function. Is there any other function which should be used in conjunction with this function. Documentation on this functions tell that this function is used to specify the orientation of the slice, but how get the values for the parameters for this function.

   I would be greatful if u send some sample code for this.

   Thanks in advance.

-Cheers,
    Sateesh.