[vtkusers] Unstructured Grid

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Fri Nov 22 12:09:08 EST 2002

Hi Jacob

I have alot of FE generation with VTK but nothing in 2D, the best way to
do this is write a script to read your data and convert it to vtk format
and then you can use the unstructuredgrid reader and move on from there.

We used to have tecplot data and also scripts converting them to vtk and
vice-versa so if your data is pretty standard for what you are doing, this
script has to be written only once.

Hope this helps.

Leila