[vtkusers] vtk and toshiba satellite 2800 notebook

stefano mininel mininel.ml at gnbts.univ.trieste.it
Fri Nov 22 02:51:07 EST 2002

Very likely the answer is: old graphic hardware, badly optimized for OpenGL.
To be sure, try with something VERY simple to render (the cone example maybe) and see if it
runs and how fast.
If it works, but very slow, it is a GPU performance problem.
If you really need VTK on a notebook IMHO you should choose one with a GeForce graphic chipset.