[vtkusers] file formats

Beate Aistleitner B.Aistleitner at irl.cri.nz
Mon Nov 18 15:34:37 EST 2002

hi,

I have data which describes intensity values (scalars) of a timber log. My
aim is to produce images by isosurfacing and ray casting as well as an
histogram. As I am quite new to vtk I don't know which file format (dataset
format) fits best to do all the above mentioned things. Any recommendations?

thanks,
Beate

CAUTION: This email message and any attachments contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or
copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email message in error, please notify
us immediately and erase all copies of the message and
attachments. Thank you.