[vtkusers] multiple renderers performance

Nicolae Mihalache mache at abcpages.com
Thu Nov 14 06:09:40 EST 2002

Do you mean video memory or RAM? video memory I have 64 Mb and ram
I have 768mb, this is enough the swap is almost not used.
After digging into the code more, I've seen that the same actors are
used in multiple renderers and from the mailing list I've seen that this
is not recommended. However I have no ideea how to copy the actors in
different renderes. I've tried with ShallowCopy but this maintain the
same Mapper in the resulting actor. I've seen on the mailing list a
mention of DeepCopy but this function doesn't seem to exist in vtk3.2.
Any ideea?

Thanks,
Nicolae