[vtkusers] vtk installation on pc - pls help

tobe tobe at sdu.edu.cn
Wed Nov 13 00:56:15 EST 2002

in README.HTML of vtk,setction "installation on pc":
  2) Execute CMakeSetup. This will pop-up a little
     GUI that allows you to tailor the build. It then starts
     building .dsw and .dsp files for microsoft, or makefiles for borland.
      You'll have to tell CMakeSetup
     where you've placed your VTK source code, and where to build
     the object code and dll's (we'll call it "vtkbin").
but i cannot find CMakeSetup at all.I have vc6.0 correctly installed(at least i
think so).
What's CMakeSetup?Where can I find it?
thanks in advance.