[vtkusers] Clipping a volume

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Tue Nov 12 11:36:37 EST 2002

Hi Chunyan

When you create a plane using (vtkPlane), Set the origin of the plane to
the origin of the data set (make sure you specify z around where you want
to be) also set normals to (0,0,1) or (0,0,-1),
depending on the direction of the normals and where you have set the
origin of the plane part of the data will be gone (in z direction).

Hope this helps

Leila