[vtkusers] Rendering RAW image format

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Mon Nov 11 18:26:25 EST 2002

I'm not sure (I've not read color images before) but maybe the color components
are the problem. Try SetNumberOfScalarComponents (int) to 3 (this is a super
class method of ImageReader2)??  ....john

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      public.kitware.com
 [24.97.130.19]

From: "Stephen Reilly" <stephen.reilly at ntlworld.com>@public.kitware.com on
11/11/2002 09:25 PM GMT

   "Stephen Reilly" <stephen.reilly at ntlworld.com>           To:   "VTK-Users"