[vtkusers] Returning datas as java array

Simon Chatelain simon.chatelain at epfl.ch
Wed Nov 6 11:03:14 EST 2002

Thanks for the suggestion. I think i can use this to solve my problem.
But I tra a very simple test, ased upon the SocketClient/SocketServer
example, and it doesn't work. I have the error :

Generic Warning: In
/home/schatela/Orthoviewer/Orthoviewer/vtk40_151002/VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx,
line 131
Could not send message.

Can someone explain what i am doing wrong ?
My sample code is in attachement.

Thanks

Simon Chatelain